Water shortage has become a global problem. With the development of economy, the contradiction between the growing water demand and water shortage is becoming more and more serious, which forces countries all over the world to seek effective solutions. Therefore, The urgent need to promote sustainable economic and social development requires us to:
1. Build a real-time monitoring system for water resources, dynamically grasp the changes and utilization of water resources in the region,
2. Adjust the use efficiency to the greatest extent, and automatically monitor the rain and water conditions in the region, so as to realize the timely collection and accurate transmission of rain and water conditions monitoring data.
3. Quick and accurate query, analysis and processing of water resources information and flood control and drought relief information.
It is planned to install wireless video monitoring system and river water level telemetry equipment in each river, and install remote monitoring system in the monitoring center.
Limitations of installation
As the monitoring points are in remote mountainous areas and wild areas, there is no broadband transmission condition, if you rent optical fiber, the cost will be very high.
Using WLAN wireless video surveillance technology, with the current 4G data transmission, can fully meet the requirements of conventional video monitoring and data collection.
Reasons to use WLAN wireless video surveillance technology
Throughout the current wireless transmission technology, the use of WLAN transmission scheme is the most economical, practical and stable operation. This system uses the most advantageous WiFi wireless data transmission technology based on 2.4G and 5.8G frequency bands. The system uses high-efficiency image compression algorithm as a means, WiFi wireless transmission as a data transmission method, realizes effective real-time image monitoring of remote job sites through information exchange between on-site terminals and monitoring centers.Video transmission of the scheme.
System Implementation Topology
The river video surveillance system adopts a new generation of video surveillance technology that integrates digitization, networking and intelligence, supports leading video and audio code algorithms, it has powerful network processing and intelligent integration functions, and can provide integrated image monitoring and alarm linkage.
industry network video surveillance solutions.
Wireless video surveillance structure diagram
The system has set up a VPN server to open video surveillance ports and accounts for the regulatory authorities, so that the monitoring linkage center of the regulatory authorities can learn the latest video access and video control, retrieval, playback, download and other operations of the system video through the public front-end video situation. The system deploys a storage server in the monitoring center, which can realize the requirement of historical video backup of wireless monitoring point video images for ≥15 days.
Wireless Network Design Notes
1. Install 1200 megabit industrial outdoor AP external directional antenna along the river bank (the type of the antenna is determined according to the specific environment) to achieve wireless coverage of the north bank part of the two waterways from the north bank to the south bank; wireless AP installation on both sides of the river according to the site conditions, 1200Mbps wireless AP Waterproof, anti-corrosion IP67 construction. Realize the wireless coverage of the north bank part of the two waterways from the south bank to the north bank;
2. The 950M wireless client device is carried on the ferry and the river law enforcement vessel. The ferry will establish a wireless link with the coverage equipment on both sides of the strait and transmit wireless video surveillance image data.
3. The wireless access equipment along the river is connected to the wired network, and the digital video collected by the ship borne monitoring equipment is sent back to the monitoring and command center of the River Central Pier ; working principle:
a. The wireless access device communicates with the ship's wireless remote bridge and receives the transmitted digital video
b. The wireless access equipment is connected to the wired network,the monitoring and command center of the River Central Pier establishes communication with the wireless access equipment along the river through the wired network
c. After the wireless access equipment establishes communication with the monitoring and command center of the River Central Pier through the wired network, it transmits the digital video images back to the monitoring center.
Structure description of river wireless monitoring point
The structure of the wireless remote monitoring point of the river channel is shown in the figure above, it including the wireless transmission system and the network camera two part .The waterproof and shockproof integrated network cameras used by law enforcement vessels collect analog video signals, and the wireless transmission system includes a wireless remote bridge and an external omnidirectional antenna, which are connected by radio frequency feeders. The wireless remote bridge and the wireless network camera are directly connected by a wireless network system, and the digital video is transmitted back to the wireless access points along the river through the wireless remote bridge.